Pages

Friday, January 11, 2008

Sometimes you just need to Stop.

Like my subject says, sometimes you just need to STOP. We get busy, and run around...between our jobs, home lives, church lives, friends, etc....and you need to just stop. Breathe. Make sure you are telling people you love them, spending quality time with them, and caring for them like you really do. Show it. I am glad to have had one of those stop-in-your-tracks moments recently.

Other news, I believe we are going tonight to see Reilly and The Bridge Band play in Philadelphia. Other then the weather being so terrible, I am excited for it. Declan loves Reilly, and we both really enjoy the Bridge Band. So, all is good in the neighborhood.

I am so happy today is friday. I love my job, I love the kids, I love my school and the teachers here...it truly is all fabulous. But, I have never appreciated a friday so much in my entire life! Really. If you have a child, you know how draining it can be, wonderful, yet draining. I have about 600 children. Granted they change throughout the day, I don't stay with the same kid all day long, but it is exhausting. Today is my favorite day of the week, however. NO...not because it's FRIDAY but on Friday's I see 4th and 5th graders...I LOVE that age! They are so funny, and witty, they get my sarcasm and humor. We just have a lot of fun.

So, on that note. I better go! Happy Friday to you. (Probably only talking to ONE person because I'm pretty sure only my sister reads this)...I am trying to get more of my family to blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment