Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Ouch, Ooo, Ah....

So I woke up this morning, drastically more stiff and uncomfortable then yesterday. Surprise, Surprise. They tried to warm me at the E.R., "it WILL get worse before it gets better...you understand that, right?"...I shrug..."yea, yea"....and then it hits me. Like a ton of bricks. Literally, it feels like I was hit by a ton of bricks. Well, I guess I was hit by a ton...a ton of Toyota Sequoia. Stupid Toyota's.

Anyway, my Susan massaged my back this morning...it felt good. I need someone to do it for a good long time. Ah, I know...my husband!

I am going back to teaching tomorrow. I just got an email from my principal which almost made me cry. She doesn't want to see me back tomorrow....so she's going to be shocked. But, I hate having to use my sick days on this. She talked a lot about how I was such a big part of their "family" now even after a short time, and how she would even chip in and teach some art classes to fill in for me if need be. It was sweet. I will be back in the grind tomorrow, maybe grind isn't the right word...sounds kind of aggressive, and I am moving pretty slow right now. How about, back to....back to....ahh..forget it.

So, losing my Jetta may have not been as (bad) as it could have been. I am praying we get enough money from insurance to get this nice SUV we would like. Conveniently enough, the dealership is letting us cruise around on their buck right now to see how we "like" their car. We love it, but we may not be buying "their" car. We'll see. We are going to check out another one tomorrow, which is a bit further away.

As for tonight, I will sign off with this verse that keeps coming to mind.
"Do not worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will take care of itself"....

Our God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment