Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Green Dragon

Lots of fun
With my sissy and hubby
on a lovely day we had off
Slightly Cold
But oh so worth it
Nothing a hood couldn't help
Lots of deals
And some real cool things
What is it about cheap things we love?
Found ourselves a few things
for the house we should soon own
Ate some candy
Had a vintage lunch
Got home made candles
I got jewelry for 2 bucks
Declan got gloves
I got an iphone charger for my car
It works!
We got two flame clickers for 2 bucks
I love those things.
Got a plaque that says "gathering room"
and a "LOVE" wooden sign
Parking in the dirt
Walking on stones and through crowds
Having no clue where we were
Fake coach purses that looked like my real one
Was sort of a shame
Hiding beneath my sunglasses from my students
I only saw one, and he didn't see me
Auntie Annes pretzels compliments of sue ;-)
A sunny, lovely day with my family
Was fun and priceless

I love Green Dragon.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I live so close to that place, but I never go... I kinda miss it. There's something about it that makes you forget everything else, and you get caught up in the joy of being with the people you're with, excited by the mystery it seemingly holds with each booth you visit, never knowing what you might find...

    Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

    Love you,
    Hadas

    ReplyDelete