Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Birthday over in 49 minutes.

Today was nice. I am still sort of convinced, though, that birthdays really don't get 'better' as you age.

Not bad, though...not bad.

Present from Sue (yay for more shopping spree money!)
Flowers and a balloon
Breakfast at Nudy's (get your mind out of the gutter)
Mall trip (with a personal shopper....three cheers for Sue)
Lyryn and Jayden met up with us for a brief time
Other random shops
Cute clothes, great deals
New shoes (2 pairs, thank you!)
23 balloons...yea...you heard me right (my husband is a man of traditions...and it started with 18 sent to my high school 5 years ago....)
Cute card
Hershey Park
Trailblazer
The Comet
Super Dooper Looper
Great Bear
Barf. (kidding...no barfing....head spinning? indeed.)
fun
fun
fun
applebees
home now

Nice day all together. Had fun with my hubby and my sissy. Pictures you ask..? Oh, well Sue has them all...when will I get them? Who knows....

No comments:

Post a Comment