Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Calm after the Storm...or School

Since school has ended, my life has been much calmer. I think I have just not been covering up things with busy-ness, so I feel raw. If that makes any sense at all. I guess, I just feel more in touch with who I am. Wow, when I say that, I feel incredibly ridiculous. Ha! Anyway, it is true. I have been able to really see and feel that my headaches really haven't gone away yet. That is frustrating to me. Every day has been filled with painful headaches. I am still working on what that may be, and I did indeed go to the doctor and got some medicine as to what they think it may be.....it's not seeming to help right now. Other then that, I am able to actually have the TIME to care about what I am eating. I hadn't realized how bad I had been eating the last year...and now that I am caring about it, it really isn't so hard. I am also able to find time to work out everyday, which is quite awesome with this heat wave going on right now....ha. I can't complain too much, because it is paying off. With the extra time, I am able to catch up with friends who I haven't seen in a long time. Overall, the calm is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment