Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Clouds and Polar Bears, the perfect combination.

I have been working with a client on a mural proposition for the last month or so. She is a meteorologist, and yes, she is on the news EVERY morning. Watch her on the CW Philly Wake Up :-) Anyway, she just loves clouds, and her hubby just loves polar bears. So, for her baby in her stomach, she wanted to create an adorable blend of polar bears and clouds to make the perfect nursery. I actually think it has turned out rather adorable.

It is halfway done...and here is one wall so far.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! So unique. Nathan's nursery is done in puppies because I found a design that looks exactly like our yorkie...and I just know that our dog and Nathan are going to be best friends when he's a little older. Here's a tip for when you have a baby someday- use a theme for your baby shower. You get more stuff because people get excited to get you gifts with your theme on it!

    ReplyDelete