Pages

Monday, July 14, 2008

I'm back and in full gear ahead

Well, well....the 7 days of Reach Workcamps has passed, and I have had my "fix" for the summer. I had an amazing time with my friend Breck, and and unexpected, but lovely surprise from our other bff, Jennie. It was SO fun to have the three of us all together again. I just love those girls. We worked so hard all week, and it was awesome to be able to be a blessing to the staff.

Well, the days are getting closer and closer until we settle on our house. Next week, we will be home owners! I am so excited. I can't wait to post pictures when it's all done.

Went into my classroom today, and took my lovely sister with me. I have to say, now that my floors are waxed, it looks SO amazing. I just love my room. I can't BELIEVE I am even saying that. God CAN do miracles ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment