Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

KJ Squared

Well, we have another KJ addition to the world. Last night at 8:36pm my sister-in-law, Kesh gave birth to her and my brothers second daughter, Kylie Joy. I can already tell she is going to be one timely little girl, as she came RIGHT on her due date. Isn't she sweet? I already love the little angel. Anyway, she was 8lbs 2oz, and 22 1/4 inches long. I am so happy for them, because the birth was a breeze... very, very different than the birth of my first niece, Kyra Jean. The family went by last night to meet her, and I went back today to get a little time to actually hold her. Here is a shot that Kesh took for me while there. Oh yea, and Mommy and Daddy of Kylie are doing fabulous!


And a shot of the little love muffin only an hour or so after she arrived into the world!


I do like being an aunt, I must say.

1 comment: