Pages

Monday, July 28, 2008

We're in!!

The last 7 days have consisted of:

moving
lots and lots of paint
moving fridges in...and moving them out (oh yea, first one...too big!)
tiling the backsplash in the kitchen
putting together furniture from ikea
moving boxes up and down, up and down, up and down...(our house...3 stories)
friends helping us (WHAT A BLESSING!!)
pizza
late, late, LATE nights
deliveries
making a cute home for us

I have had an amazing and busy last 7 days, but it is all worth it!

I would love to post pictures, in fact I tried, but picture uploading isn't working right now...it's being a pain in my blog.

Also, my internet connection is not exactly up and running at the new place, so I will be posting not so much in the next few weeks.

For now....look at my pictures on facebook. Tell me you think we're amazing. Okay, kidding.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2063410&l=52a2e&id=35900537

2 comments: