Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Storage closet-not-so-nightmare'ish anymore...

I must say, I am very proud of myself for taking on the daunting task of the storage closet today. I am SO mad at myself for not taking a before picture, because really, I'm not sure if you people out there really believe just how bad this closet was. Let's just say, the floor was basically covered before, and I found crayons that were from the 1970's...yea, and you thought I was making this up.

I am SO stinkin' proud of this. Oh, and by the way....this is only about 1/5 of the entire closet...but, the rest is looking mighty fine too. People in the school were "hearing" about this storage-closet-makeover and coming from afar to see it with their own eyes. I am so excited to give myself a fresh new start at this school, organized, and ready to go. Woo!

I never knew organization made me this happy.
Am I turning into my mother-in-law? *Love ya Kristin!

1 comment: