Pages

Friday, August 22, 2008

the crazyness begins...

I have gone MIA...I know. The hustling and bustling of the school year has began, and well, being a teacher, I am so very caught up in it. I have my classrooms all set up, granted, I need some more posters, and cute things....but it's pretty well set. I have my seating charts all done, and my lesson for Monday. Whirlwind, I tell ya.

But, I'm excited. Ready, and excited. Once the kids get there...my purpose is right before me. I can't wait to meet the kids and start learning their names.

So, I am enjoying my last weekend before the madness of school begins.

Oh, and I'm getting internet Monday, so I will be a (more) faithful blogger at that point.

On another note, my sissy is leaving for Africa for three months...and so I want to spend a lot of time with her.

So, here I go!

Happy weekend all.

No comments:

Post a Comment