Pages

Friday, August 29, 2008

Kyra Jean

I've realized that I've been a bad aunt, and have never posted about my adorable 1st niece.

This is the most adorable girl in the world, my niece, Kyra (sounded out like KEE-RA, and definitely not K-EYE as in eyeball-RA, as my grandmom likes to say). This little girl is a light and a joy to everyone she meets. I have just loved getting to be her aunt. I often wish I just had more time to see her and spend time with her.


She is too cute for words. She definitely resembles her beautiful mommy. Kyra has a smile that can make you melt, and give her whatever her wittle heart desires. Yep, she's got her PopPop wrapped around her teeny weeny finger, already.


Kyra will be 2 years old in November. It's so crazy to look back and think that the day she was born really only felt like a few months ago. It makes me feel old in my young age of 23, and it sure as heck tells me that life really does fly by.


...I love you little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment