Pages

Friday, August 8, 2008

Word on the street is...

we still don't have internet or cable tv. I have joked that I feel like I am living Amish-like, although I know that is a wee bit of an exaggeration. I don't have to clean up cow dung all day, and I still have running water, a fridge, and oh yea, air conditioning. So, as for now, I steal internet from random people on the street (not joking), or I go to random Panera's...or heck, my parents house. I need to blog/check facebook/check email/myspace/facebook/facebook/facebook and repeat. Who doesn't?

My husband is "working" on the internet situation, but how do I say this.....he is....too nice? Yea, that's right. I would have used my bad-ace skills to get a manager on the phone, and my nasty tone of voice (yea, you heard me) to get the whole verizon/Fios situation worked out. Declan, he is too sweet. He's all 'yes sir, I'll wait till Monday' (for the 40th time!). I am all, 'Let's go to comcast and stick it to 'em!'

That's why we make a great team. Balance, it's all about the balance.

1 comment:

  1. Aww sweetheart. That's not nice to post something about your sweet husband and not tell all your readers the full details. Because it is new construction, Verizon had to have an engineer come out and "charge the line". I am not a push over. I know that there is literally nothing they can do, therefore I understand why I have to "wait till Monday". So let's just have all the details before we tell the fans. I love you!

    ReplyDelete