Pages

Monday, September 1, 2008

You just need an experience

I am always up for random fun. Seriously. If you ever decide you want to visit some new store sometime, or go to a flee market you hear things about, or just take a drive...I'm your girl. Really. I love to do things like that. Declan on the other hand, really doesn't. You all know this, it's not the first time I've said that. But somehow I coaxed him to drive up route 30 today until we got to amish territory. We ended up at this funny little store called the Outhouse. They sell all sorts of cute little things, and lots and lots of funny things. We had fun walking around and taking it all in.

Declan as a midget.
My favorite t-shirt ever.
After the Outhouse we went to another cute little shop, with all hand made amish furniture. Although I don't particulary love the "country" style, I definitely have an appreciation for furniture that is hand crafted. It's heavy duty and just plain lovely. After that we got some delicious hand made dutch soft pretzels. Seriously, they were maybe....maybe....better then Auntie Anne's.

Literally, that is all we did while in Lancaster, and that was enough. I was ready to go home after that. On the way home Declan says...."I get it. You just need an experience." Ha...I guess he's got it right.

Back to school tomorrow, back to real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment