Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2008

All in good fun

Today was our Halloween celebrations at school, because tomorrow, on the actual day-the students have off. Lucky them...the teachers will be there, however.

Many teachers dress up. I'm totally not the dress-up type, but I knew I couldn't get away with my norm. So, I wore a wig, french braided it, wore a plaid shirt, jeans and a hankerchief around my neck, and ba-da-bing, ba-da-boom....I was a cow girl, country girl, whatever you want to call it.

The kids loved it, and I talked in a southern accent for most the day. You won't believe how gullable they are about my hair, half of them really thought it was real.

I pull the blonde off, don't I? ha....

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, I noticed your comment at Art Projects for Kids. I teach art to kids ages K through 8 too.(Privately and at an after school program since I am a home schooler too) I post lessons up there too. Feel free to use some if you like.


    It is good to see other Christian Art Teachers out there!

    God Bless!

    Miss Julie
    Miss Julie's Place and Art School

    ReplyDelete