Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Emo.

I have felt completely emotional about the past and relationships that have ended that meant a lot to me. When things like that happen in your life, it makes you question the times you had with them, and if they were they genuine. I have to keep myself from going there, because then it just hurts too much. My sad, pathetic tv show that I hate to admit, but I love...is "The Hills". It has been speaking to me lately, because Lauren (or "LC") had a traumatic falling out with her best friend, Heidi. There is no way (or at least they say) that they'll ever be best friends again. But Lauren is quick to admit that, "You'll always miss a best friend". I cannot get that phrase out of my head. It's soooo true. I feel like a pathetic loser, but I miss her, and unfortunately....I don't think things will ever be the same again.

3 comments:

  1. I totally get understand. I am praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant I totally understand (no get)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been there (more than once) and totally understand. It's a hard place to be, but it will work out. :-) I know it's not the same, but just remember that you are married to your best friend now :-)

    ReplyDelete