Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2008

No time to breathe...or fart.

Lately, that's been the joke amongst us teachers this year. It really is non-stop, fast pace, intense as ever. I'm beat. I am so so so beyond tired at night. Last night, I was extremely out of it when I got home from school. Declan was like, "Helloooo are you in there?!"...Okay not exactly, but kind of. I was zoned out. Fried.

I couldn't have picked a better day (tomorrow) to take off. Honestly. I am having some non-serious blood work done, since I've never had any to check on things, like high cholesterol and such. I am also taking my precious pup to Love Your Dog for grooming. I can't wait to see his little eyes again, all neatly trimmed around. For fun, here's his before picture:

So anyway. There are some other things going on right now, but nothing to report about yet.

Oh, and in the midst of a bad day, a "compliment class" couldn't have come at any better time today. Talk about CUTE.

"Mrs. B...did you know that you're AWESOME?!"

"Mrs. B, you are soooo pretty"

"Mrs. B, I just looooove your outfit"

"Mrs. B, your the bestest artist I've ever seen"

Thank you, thank you and thank you. Although, I don't believe them. They are still the cutest little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment