Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sisterly Love


I miss my sister, a lot. I miss that I could just call her whenever and say, "let's go do this....right now!" I miss having my best friend around. I know she's doing an amazing thing in Africa right now, and I hope that little town in Zambia knows the value of what they got. Because, at home. We miss her, bad.

My sister is the BEST at most things. I know, extreme...but if you knew her, you'd know it's true. She remembers everything, she's creative, she's so giving, and just plain fun. I miss her to itty bitty little teeny eansie weansie pieces.

Come home to me....in 1 1/2 months. I'll let you stay that long, but not longer. Got it?

2 comments:

  1. I miss calling Susan up too and going out together on a whim. Soon... very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww this is so sweet. ironically i thought yesterday, "i wonder if kate will write a blog about how much she loves me and misses me." haha. we are on such the same wavelength, it's scary!

    i can't wait to be with you either. thanksgiving weekend will be awesome!

    thanks for the compliments and all the love.

    nalikutemwa (that means i love you in bemba!)

    ReplyDelete