Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Bachelorette party weekend recap

The lovely bride-to-be starting off the night.


This weekend the ladies stole Tara (my sister in law to be!) and took her to the beach for a fun weekend to getaway and to just celebrate her. The weekend included lots of fun little things, such as fun gift giving, question-asking, slumber party talk, shopping at the outlets, lunch out, scrapbook-making, cooking lasagna together, makeovers..........

Cute group shot at Summer House

Me, Lyryn and Michaela

Kisses for the bachelorette


......and OF COURSE.....a night out on the town!


I am so glad I didn't stay home. I was contemplating because of how sick I've been. I got to know some of these girls so much better this weekend, and I wouldn't trade that for the world. Too fun, too fun. I'm excited about the wedding in December!

No comments:

Post a Comment