Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2008

****NEW ART BLOG****

News alert! (okay, not exactly)

I have officially started (and this is long overdue) my art blog. It will strictly be a place where I will post pictures of my students art work, explain some of the projects, and be able to share it publicly with other people and not be worried about all the personal things I'd like to post on this blog. Don't worry, this will be the blog where the funny student stories will be.

I do hope that some of you will still be interested to check out my student's art, but...no pressure!

So, here it is: http://OodlesofArt.blogspot.com

I need a little time to start posting blogs there, and pulling the ones from this one over...so, patience.

1 comment:

  1. For some reason I can't "follow" your art blog.

    ReplyDelete