Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2008

A beautiful, new covenant.

The festivities did not stop at Christmas this year, because two days later (yesterday, actually) my brother-in-law, Brent married the love of his life, Tara. Declan and I had the privilege of being a part of this day...he was a groomsman and I was a bridesmaid. As I'm typing this now, I'm realizing that we did not get one single shot of us together that night in our matching attire. Awesome. I'll have to hunt down Declan's uncle from South Carolina, because he's the only one who did get a few shots of us. *note to self...email him.

Back to the wedding. It was a beautiful, sensitive, and moving ceremony. Their love for each other is so apparent. My favorite part was their vows, having written their own, it added so much to the entire thing. Tara looked stunning, Brent looked pretty studly. It was a fantastic affair.

The reception was amazingly fun, we danced for hours upon hours. The food was delicious, the drinks were yummy, and the company was awesome. I am really excited to have a new sister, now, too.

Their photographer is Tony Hoffer, who is pretty awesome. Here are two great photographs.



What a fun bridal party!

No comments:

Post a Comment