Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

argh.

I want to write so bad. I have so many things I want to write about. I have a lot of updates for my art blog. Yet, I feel like my time is inching away from me. This afternoon after school has turned into a shopping for presents day, an unexpected bath time for Mac (thanks for pooping all over yourself buddy), one of those days where dishes are all over and totally out of control...not to mention trying to stay on top of my class, bake brownies for Young Married group tonight...and the list goes on and on. All I can seriously ask and pray for right now is a snow day tomorrow. The mounds of laundry that we literally forgot (no, seriously) to do this weekend NEEDS_TO_GET_DONE....I need to edit a video for class...clean up my house....do those stinkin' dishes...BLOG for heavens sake...and just feel on top of things again. I hate that 3 feet under feeling I am currently experiencing.

Argh.

No comments:

Post a Comment