Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

I swear

I was driving to school the other day...
a friday actually...
and i go a new back way
I turned and looked to my left.
I took a double take...
There was a field full of white...geese? ducks? swans?!?!
What the heck were these birds?
Why were there so many?
like....hundreds.
I stopped on the road (but looked behind me first...no one coming!)
and got out my iPhone
Had i been thinking i would have grabbed my digital camera
where there is a zoom
instead, now you have to just believe me
that those little white things are hundreds of...
duck...geese..swans...?!?!
I swear.

1 comment:

  1. What up, K-8.
    They are snow geese.
    They migrate south from the Arctic.
    We are south to them.

    I've seen flocks of thousands, no exaggeration.

    It's pretty amazing.

    Shalom

    ReplyDelete