Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The prettiest flower garden I have...


I consider myself to be so incredibly blessed with a flower garden of sisters. Each are so very different but make up a beautiful part of my life. I don't know what else a girl could want then to have them. They are the best girlfriends you could have. I am blessed to have one sister by blood and six by marriage. Aren't I the luckiest?!













Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there. ~Amy Li

A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves.
~Toni Morrison

How do people make it through life without a sister? ~Sara Corpening

Sisters are different flowers from the same garden. ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment