Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

Eventful Events

This entire long weekend was full of so much fun. Some I already posted on, some I definitely did not. Either way, it was a blast. Everything from the concert in Philly with my siblings, pot-luck Easter with Declan's family, Greek Easter with mine (yum!!), to late-night-easter breakfast for dinner at the 'Lil Balla's Diner (as Declan referred to it). It was a blast. Today I have off, and am recovering. Running errands. Taking in the last of it. 30 more days of teaching until about 90 days off. Not a bad deal, eh?

Now for some thoughts and pictures:

(My boy got a hair cut Saturday...)


(...and He loves his Aunt Sue. I think she likes him too:) )
(Getting an Elmo Tattoo will surely win you brownie points with your niece)

(See?)

(Kylie is uber adorable and she doesn't even have to try!)

That is all.

1 comment:

  1. Love the photo's... I think someone might change professions and become a photographer! ;)

    ReplyDelete