Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My body is all sorts of whack

I'm not usually that aware of my body. But something is going on. All the signs lead to one thing, and it isn't that one thing. So what is going on with me?

-Vomiting
-Car sickness
-Migraines (but, whats really new with that?!)
-Exhaustion
-Odd cramping
...and some other things I'd rather not put out for the world to see.

The bottom line is...I know, it seems to all point to one thing, but...it's not. So, what's next? What is my problem? Why I have I felt like this for the past two weeks? Am I dyyyyying? Gosh, I hope not.

I spent the day home from school today dealing with some of the issues listed above. I got up, got showered, and literally felt like I just HAD to go back to bed. I got out, sat on the toilet in my towel, and called my school. It was only an hour before the school day started, so someone answered. I told her I'd love for a sub but wasn't sure if it was too late. To my surprise, she said "there are lots of subs asking for placements...so...go back to bed!" I put my soaking wet hair up in a towel, emailed in sub plans, and went back to bed. I woke up at 12:15pm. I have NEVER slept that long in my life. All I can say is, I must have needed it, because I have become the girl who gets up at 7:15am EVERY day whether its Monday or Saturday.

All I have to say about this body is, "What the H?! Figure yourself out. NOW."

No comments:

Post a Comment