8 Things I look forward to:
1. The work week to be over (and it starts tomorrow, ha)
2. The summer!
3. Vacation to Outer Banks
3. My flower beds to grow out of control, and for my tomato plants to MAKE tomatoes!
4. Organizing my classroom better
5. Jennies wedding June 20th and my week long trip to Pitt
6. Getting our basement redone
7. The day our deck gets built
8. Starting a family
8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Woke up at 10:30am, it was lovely and much needed.
2. Got the run down on the basement re-model
3. Cleaned the house with Dec from top to bottom
4. Went to Ikea
5. Went to Best Buy
6. Ate a watermelon gelati at Rita's waterice
7. Updated my art blog
8. Went to bed way too late, at 1:30am (or early?!)
8 things I wish I could do:
1. Build our deck
2. Paint all our bathrooms
3. Eat healthier and/or lose weight easier
4. Get rid of migraines for the rest of my life
5. Stay home and take care of my kids (umm, when we actually have them)
6. Do some magical thing that would help all these bigger problems in the world, I just feel so insignificant.
7. Go to Africa with Declan at some point
8. Enjoy cooking and cleaning, and be the domestic diva that I long to be.
8 shows I watch:
1. The Office
3. Parks and Recreation
4. The Hills (shhh, don't let that out)
5. Celebrity Apprentice
6. Diners, Drive ins and Dives
7. Ace of Cakes
8. Say yes to the dress
Copy and Paste and put your answers on your blog: