Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

Not-Me Monday

I most definitely did not go to Kohl's at 7:54am, have to wait 6 minutes for the doors to open...on a Saturday...and spend $98.00 I shouldn't have on clothing. Definitely not...no, not me.

I did not excitedly roll around on my newly installed carpet in the basement (without vacuuming it first) only to find a bug in my hair...nope. Not me.

I didn't drink diet coke yesterday because of my strict new n0-caffeiene rule...and I am not currently suffering with a headache because of it...nope. All water for me. ::cough cough::
mental note: not worth it. I mean. You know.

I didn't avoid doing grad work all weekend or get distracted by other fun events. Nope. Not I.

I did not purposely avoid setting my alarm clock on Sunday morning and did not intentionally skip Church. Nooo, I would never do that. Not me.

And I did not set my alarm 5 minutes early, snooze, then check facebook via iPhone, then moan about getting up, then snooze again this morning. I would neverrrrrr.

4 comments:

  1. your weekends sound just.like.mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is great. i'm so glad we're all going to do this now. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for stopping by! fun that you teach art. i have a supporting endorsement in art, actually. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I left you something on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete