Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Do not worry about tomorrow....

...but I just can't help it!

School's out tomorrow (Can I get a what what!), and I frequently get that dreaded question...

"oohhhh so what are Yooouuuu doing all summer lonnng?" (Code for: J E A L O U S)

I can't help but think of all I have to do in my first week off (June 8-12th), because of my trip to Pittsburgh for a week starting June 15th.

With my two grad classes (long drawn out "ughhhhhhhhh") I have double the work load....and I'm talking WORK LOAD. The last week of those classes happen to fall the week that I am in Pittsburgh for my lovely friend Jennie's wedding. I don't want to be all like, "Oh sorry...can't get a pedicure because I have SCHOOL WORK to do". So, I am going to work like a dog (while enjoying a lunch date here and there already scheduled with 3 lovely ladies at different times) to finish all my school work for this week, next week, AND the following week....by June 14th. Can I do it? I don't know. Can I try? I sure as heck can. Am I stressed about it?

YOU BETCHA.

In the midst of that week I have my full 1 year home inspection going on...and I'll need to do touch up painting and other things around the house after they trample through and fix all the nail pops and such.

(hmmm....I'm seeing a nice honey-do list written up eloquently in my head already...)

Either way, although the end of the school year should have you relaxed and carefree...I'm slightly the opposite. Root for me over the next week. I'll be sitting in a pile of grad books, with my laptop in hand, and a messy house. Follow the cord to find me.

1 comment: