Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

It's here.

Summer vacation.

It feels so weird to just be off...no real responsibilities...900 kids are not waiting on me if I don't show up. It feels really good. But, it just started...and I'm slightly bored.

I mean, don't get me wrong...I am working my tail off doing all that schoolwork I mentioned a few posts back. I even started and finished an 8 page paper today ::pats myself on the back::. I am feeling pretty good. I am only one project away from finishing 12 credits of my masters, and I only started in January. So, I can be proud of that, right?

But, I decided today that I need more friends who have off in the summer. Anyone who wants to quit their job for the months of June, July and August to hang out with me? Or, take up the teaching career??

Okay, okay...I'm semi-kidding...but only semi.

No comments:

Post a Comment