Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Let's talk sex

Sex as in gender, that is. Why does everyone's mind always go there. Come on now.

As any expecting mother (especially for the first time) would be, we are CURIOUS about gender of the little bean growing within. It seems to be a topic of conversation every way I turn. They say mothers have an intuition, and sometimes I'm sure that's true. At this point, I really don't. I find myself day dreaming about the excitement of a little girl and clouding my vision I see hair bows, fluffy skirts, pony tails, and every shade of nail polish coceivable. Two minutes later, I dream about my possible little boy, my little man...the potential of me being the only female in the house with 'my boys' (mac included), and I get tickled.

Right now, in this moment...I truly and honestly don't mind whether we're blessed with a little princess or a little dude. We are one of those couples who wants to find out the sex (for all of you who can wait...don't judge! tehehe). I just honestly could not bare the thought of waiting all those weeks. Besides, I'm a teacher...we like to be prepared. :)

So, I won't be left guessing for long--another two and a half months or so. Right now I'll just busy myself with the gender prediction tests online, which..by the way...out of the THREE I've done, all have said BOY. I'll analyze every craving. I'll read about the old wives tales. But, in the end...we'll be beside-ourselves-happy with whatever, or should I say whomever it is we get.


3 comments:

  1. Either one... it will be SO LOVED. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already have my guess, but I'm going to keep it a secret a little longer. Oh the fun!!!

    ReplyDelete