Pages

Monday, June 8, 2009

Not-Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


~~~~

I did not hear the dog barking this morning, then realize there were 3 construction guys at my door ringing the bell. Then, I definitely did not go down there in my ugly green sweatpants, a tank top with no bra, zip up hoodie and bed head....and answer the door and 'pretend' I had been awake for hours....heck NO. I don't ever show anyone my un-made-up face.

I haven't been taking naps almost every day knowing that there are things to do around the house. I wouldn't procrastinate like that.

I definitely didn't leave my purse at my in-law's after my sister-in-laws graduation party. I NEVER leave my purse anywhere, it means too much to me...and is much too important to just walk out on. I definitely didn't get all the way home until I realized it, and then make my husband drive back and get it.

I didn't lose my debit card. It wasn't in my pocket and then mysteriously up and walk out on me. It was not a subliminal message to STOP SPENDING MONEY. I didn't have to cancel it and order another one today for $7.50...I'm too mature and responsible to just 'lose' my debit card.

I didn't have some of the most exciting news ever this week.

I didn't shove loads and loads of clothes into the closet to hide them when the construction guys came in the house for our 1-year inspection...and then they definitely didn't have to open the door to 'check it' and then see everything piled in there.

1 comment:

  1. lol! that last one is freaking hilarious!!!!

    ReplyDelete