Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

My husband thinks he's soooo funny.

Today I got in the shower at 2:30 in the afternoon. I know, I know. That's insane. I even think so, too. But, for some odd reason I got up this morning in my Pj's to let Mac out, and ended up on my laptop doing grad work all morning. I'm not complaining, because I normally need some motivation to the do it. My motivation this week was that all the work was due Tuesday versus Friday...therefore: no time to slack.

Anyway---all that to say that when I got in the shower, I looked up....and I'll show you what I saw. But, I laughed SO hard...like, a belly laugh...in the shower, by myself.


Now, let me explain. Declan always complains that I have too many bottles of shampoo, conditioner and body wash. It's true. But, it's not my fault! Does anyone else always use their conditioner up before the shampoo is out? That's my problem. Then, I need new conditioner, but like to buy it in pairs---thus this crazy bottle phenomenon. So, he thought it would be funny to line up all my bottle's of girl stuff in a perfect row where I could NOT miss it. Well, he got me to laugh. But, I also think he was sending a hint.

But see...the problem is this. Yesterday he asked me to do something about all those bottles. So, I did. Evidence:


So, obviously I didn't do as well as I thought. My sweet husband wanted to gently remind me to condense even more.

Because honestly? This is the extent of his stuff (and some of it's even mine...):


So, now that I've revealed my dirty little secret...that I'm a bottle hoarder and have trouble throwing them out...

I think I'll sign off. A little more embarrassed then when I came. But, nevertheless...I'm honest. What can you say?



6 comments:

  1. I do the same thing!! I think I have about 6 bottles of shampoo/conditioner, two bottles of body wash, and a bottle of face wash all in the shower! Plus my razor and loofa! My husband has a bottle of shampoo that also doubles as a body wash. Oh the simplicity of men!! Haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah thats so funny... i totally do that too.. except i always leave them until they are like very very empty hahha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh em gee that is so funny! I always run out of conditioner first and there are probably 4 half empty bottles of shampoo under my sink bc I buy them in pairs too. I keep saying I'll use them when I run out of shampoo, but I've always bought more before I get to those lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha oh gosh story of my life! well, granted i don't have a husband. but. i do have a whole cabinet completely dedicated to all of my hair care products... i have more than the rest of my family combined. Oops! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was just thinking about this the other day in my own shower. it's horrible how many half-used bottles there are. i'm such a sucker for the newest hair product with claims that never come to fruition. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so funny! I do the same thing. One thing I do is buy the big liters of shampoo and the regular bottles of conditioner, it seems to equal out and then I am not wasting any conditioner when I need to get a new shampoo.

    ReplyDelete