Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

wow. who was that girl?

Today I was giving my blog a facelift (you like?), and I stumbled across a blog I wrote in January. It made me cry. I talked about pregnancy, and how I couldn't wait for the exciting times, and how amazing and beautiful the whole experience is. I talked about the excitement of "trying" and wow...I really just can't believe the shift in emotions that has occurred in me. Here I sit, 7 months later, and a different person. I am not kidding, I feel as though I'm lightyears different. I don't feel like that was me who wrote that. I don't feel the same excitement anymore, the same naivete, the same innocence. With all that said, I feel wiser. For that, though, I am really grateful.

5 comments:

  1. i LOVE the new facelift. the colors are beautiful and so YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know!! when she was done i was like, really?! i definitely want to ask to get any shot i need in the future there instead. maybe it's cuz there is more padding down there ;) haha. i love the new look for your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do you find all these fun layouts???

    ReplyDelete
  4. you and lyryn always have such cute blogs and inspired me to give the blog layout a try last week...it really makes a difference! i love your neutral color zone!

    ReplyDelete