Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

After this, I swear I'm done with talking about headbands.

Two great finds today. Again, $2.99 (what is it with me and that price!?)--what a deal. Oh and please excuse the mop of a hairdo. It's a mangled mess.


I'll be adding these to my headband holder shortly....and....fixing my hair.


**EDIT** Because so many are asking...these are from Ross, Dress for Less. They were in a hodge podge (quite a mess, actually) of headbands, and I searched through and found these little gems.


15 comments:

  1. Love them!!!! So you! I like the colors. I guess I'm going to be seeing a lot of this new look on vacation? Fun!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute - where do you find such cute stuff at such good prices? I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! i dont see any reason to stop talking about headbands. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are adorable!! Love headbands! The more & more I see different ones, the easier they look to personalize to me! ya know?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look precious on you! I am jealous - My head must be funky shaped because head bands make me look like a total goof. ::sigh::

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i'm in love! i love the bow one! where did you get it?! i'm about to DIY one up for myself cuz it's just too stinkin cute! I love love love headbands.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them!! Where did you find them at??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh I have no patience for ross...But those are way cute I should rethink avoiding that darn place! =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol, i've become addicted to headbands, because my bangs are at a strange length. believe it or not i found amazing head bands at the dollar store. i think it was a family dollar? my husband thought i was trying to lie about spending money, didn't believe they actually were only a dollar!

    ReplyDelete
  10. those are the cutest headbands i've ever seen! i love the bird decor too!

    ReplyDelete