Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Circle of Friends

My sister-in-love, Lyryn left me a blog award today. I love her for always thinking of me.


The rules for accepting this award is as follows…

1. Nominate 5 other bloggers that you feel have become part of your circle of friends in the blogger world
2. Link back to the person who gave you the award in your blog post, to show your appreciation.
3. Comment on their blogs to let them know they’ve received the award.


I'm sending this award to five other people:

My sister, Susan @ Musings of a Wanderer (read about her Zambia travels)
C @ Project Pretty (read about DIY fun)
Emily @ Imperfect (adventures in decorating, love, cooking and one untrained dog)
Samantha @ The Long Haul (wedding planning, designing, etc)
Lindsay @ Lindsay Writing (a little bit of this and that)



6 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks girl!! Glad to have "met" you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks so much! I feel so special :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by...your blog is also super cute.

    Cant wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the sweet comment! :)

    You're pictures have me cracking up! What a fun blog!! <3

    What do you have on your foot?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I love those. I've always wanted one but I dont know where I would it haha

    ReplyDelete