Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Dear Motherhood...

Dear Motherhood Maternity (and other random websites you sold my information to!):

Please stop sending me emails about the best pants to fit my "bump" at this stage of pregnancy. I am not pregnant anymore, and it feels like you're rubbing it in my face.

You are not sensitive in the slightest bit, because you're just a stupid computer system that vomits out a bajillion emails a day. I try to unsubscribe, yet you still do it---to badger me, harm me, make me go batty-crazy. Stop it. I'm begging you.

I do not want a discount on maternity shorts, belly bands, or anything of the like. So shut the heck up and LEAVE ME ALONE. You're not helping the situation, and I hate you for that.

Sincerely,
a-completely-gone-mad-not-my-normal-pre-miscarriage-self.

Thanks.

18 comments:

  1. :( Oh Katie...I'm so sorry you are getting those emails. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry they won't take you off their lists! That's awful & I hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh- I am so so sorry. So sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :-/ I am really sorry Katie... I am sure you don't want to but have you tried calling the corporate office?

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh that is awful. i'm so sorry that they continue to send that stuff.

    thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how that must be!! Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww honey that sucks big time!!

    Big hugs for you!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, good for you! I have been there, and I often cry when I get these things! Thank you for telling them off!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so sorry that happened and I don't blame you for being upset! Hopefully they will stop sending you emails!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Katie, I am so sorry that this happened too you. I hope they do not send another one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so sorry they keep sending you those things. Uh! I hope they figure out how to take you off of their list!

    ps- check out my blog- I gave you a blog award!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Honey!!! I'm just so sorry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is so inconsiderate of them! I'm so sorry that they keep coming to your inbox. Saying a prayer for you today!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw girl :( shoot them an a rather rude email!

    ReplyDelete
  15. what is normal anyway?!
    I wonder if you could send an email to be removed from the mailing list?!

    Those emails will be nice when they are appropriate again...and they will be...they will!

    {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  16. Agh! I always hate this too! It's awful cause u aren't expecting it an you think u cleared every reminder away and then "you've got mail" agh!

    It's all part of the process of choosing to be broken instead of bitter, soft instead of hard right mama? :) I am lovin reading these posts I never saw before!

    Love you- hannah

    ReplyDelete
  17. Agh! I always hate this too! It's awful cause u aren't expecting it an you think u cleared every reminder away and then "you've got mail" agh!

    It's all part of the process of choosing to be broken instead of bitter, soft instead of hard right mama? :) I am lovin reading these posts I never saw before!

    Love you- hannah

    ReplyDelete