Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2009

a lump in my throat

I feel like I've been slapped in the face...

I feel like my body has betrayed me.

Yes, I'm revisiting the miscarriage again...and on a day like today, it's hard not to think about it. I mean, I'm glad my body has gone back to 'working order', lets just put it that way--but wow, I didn't think it would hurt so bad.

I feel so behind. I'm supposed to be over 13 weeks by now, not negative weeks. It feels like it will take forever, it feels so beyond my control, because it is.

Lord, I know you have ultimate control, and my best interest at heart--ease my pain and anger, frustration and sadness tonight. Please...

13 comments:

  1. :( i wish i could give you a hug

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying for you. The one thing I hate about being blogger friends is that I can't reach over and give you a hug. But if I could, right now I would. Even if you didn't want it:) You are loved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sending lots and lots of prayers and love your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog but I am still sending prayers and hugs your way

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Sending LOTS of hugs to you. From another elememtary art teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, i just saw your blog (thanks for stopping by ours!), and i'm heartbroken for you.

    you'll be in my prayers, and i'll be sure to keep up with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I could give you a hug :(

    you're in our prayers for sure! & keep your chin up :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you feel better soon mama!
    You will never forget! That's normal and OK!

    I know some people may wait til they are a certain gestational age to announce a pregnancy but I feel like why? It really happened and it was a part of of your life and I would want to recognize that, no matter what so that your baby will be known and remembered and loved!

    {{HUGS}} through the computer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just found your blog and I wish I could give you a hug as well. I know God has great things in store for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keeping you in my prayers Katie. I know from your previous posts that you visit Kelly's Korner, well she just had a post about why god let's bad thing happen. It is actually a link from her blog to her dad's. Maybe it will bring you some comfort. Have fun at your concert this weekend, such a thoughtful gift from your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh sissy… THIS SUCKS! I pray that your body and heart begin to heal. Lord… lift my sister up in her time of need and bring peace to her heart and soul. Love you!

    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete