Pages

Friday, August 7, 2009

outpouring of love

First of all wow....wow, wow, wow. What an outpouring of love I've received from all of you, some of you I don't even 'know'. I woke up feeling a lot more like myself (not normally the down and out type and those of you who do know me can attest), and I was glad to see that other girl, from last night kind of fade away.

I know that I have my moments of sadness and grief, and often times anger...but ultimately, I know who's in control of my life...our life...and I can breathe easier because I don't have to have all the answers.

I have to take the avenue of "Why not me?" versus "Why me?". I'm not the victim. I hate when people play the victim, and I cannot be that girl. I know that through this I have been changed into a more compassionate, understanding, and less judgmental person. I love that I can be there for others who experience the same unbearable heartache and have complete empathy.

With all that said, thanks again for filling my inbox with comments this morning...my heart felt comforted and embraced.

Huge hugs back to you all.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Aw sweetheart.. I missed the last post, but I'm praying for you. You're such a sweet person, and I'm so glad your faith is so strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read your post from yesterday and I am saying a prayer for you right now!

    ReplyDelete