Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

"Your Blog is Fabulous!"

Thanks to Laura at Our Crazy Adventure, I received a blog award today! I'm thrilled. She is such a nice girl, and I LOVE reading her blog. I love this award, too...check it out.


There are 2 rules for receiving this award:

1. You must list 5 current obsessions.
2. You must pass this on to 5 people.

~*~

1. My first current obsession is headbands, duh. No real surprise, right?!

2. My second current obsession is harder to admit....Big Brother 11. I know, I know. But once you start, you just c.a.n.n.o.t stop. helllpppp.

3. My third current obsession is starting our family. Although, I wouldn't really call it an obsession, it's just we are soooo ready. The miscarriage only made it more real/hard/frustrating.

4. My fourth current obsession is blogging. I love it. I've been doing it for two full years almost to the day. Crazy.

5. My fifth current obsession are my nieces and nephew. I'm one of those crazy in love aunts, what can I say?


~*~

I'm passing this onto 5 other friends who I love reading their blog, and they're faithful to read mine, too.

1. Katie @ The Mathis
2. Paige @ Live, Love, Laugh
3. Brittany Ann @ Living in the Moment
4. Kristin @ Jorden & Krisitin
5. Ashley @ Let Go, Laughing

I've thoroughly enjoyed reading all these ladies blogs...you should get to know them, too.


20 comments:

  1. AHH! I'm so excited!! Thank you!!

    I am OBSESSED with Big Brother 11 too!!! Who are your favorites? Jordan is my absolute favorite, she's so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with adding to our family too. Good luck hon!!! I'm sure it will happen for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Big Brother as well! It definitely does become an obsession!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad to have a Big Brother buddy! Jason and I really thought Chima was going to be hilarious in the beginning, but after about two weeks we were ready for her to GO! She deserved everything she got in last nights episode!

    Have a FABULOUS day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How super fun!! Thanks girl - I love reading your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love big brother!
    and i can't wait to some day start a family! so exciting to think about!
    i'm a crazy in love auntie too! i only have one nephew but he owns my heart.
    so much fun to find out about other blogger buddies and we have stuff in common ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you!! I'm so excited!

    I am definitely obsessed with blogging so that will probably be on my list too :)

    I love your blog so its awesome to get this from you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your obsessions # 3,4 & 5 are definitely my obsessions, as well! I'll keep you in prayers for your #3.

    Furbabies really do become a part of your family. I can't imagine life without mine! =.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on ur award :) and i def need to buy some more headbands!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just wanted to say hello my dear!! :) Love your blog, ADORABLE!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a cute post! love it!
    PS-I cannot get the headbands to stay on my head...it makes me sad. lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. totally agree with all of your obbsessions! Especially the Big Brother one!! Love love love that show and have never missed an episode! lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice to find your blog. Congradulations on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Katie! Thanx for your sweet comment! Don't worry my friend..God will give you your heart's desires and bless you guys with beautiful children:D

    Hugs, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  15. my dear katie...my sewing machine is already in prep mode for your future offspring! it's going to be one fun future baby shower!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What's better than a crazy aunt to spoil the nieces and nephews -- me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on the award! I share your obsession for blogging :)

    ReplyDelete