Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Put those scarves in the mail-sign, sealed, delivered.

Ohh I'm so excited! Starting TODAY--scarves can start being dropped in the mail (okay, not 'dropped', more like, wrapped up in nice little package...and sealed with a kiss, err..put some stamps on it and get'er done).

Today through Friday is the goal--this way, starting next week--we should all be opening our mailboxes with a flutter in our hearts, and our packages shouting, "wear me--wear me!".

So, so, excited!

Come back, October 14th to add your name to the Mr. Linky and show us your post of your awesome new gift from your new blog-friend.

Ta-ta ladies.

9 comments:

  1. YAY! I already have my envelope and I'm going scarf shopping tonight! (I know I should have done it by now. Sorry.) And October 14 is my anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. done and done. i was worried i was behind on this, but i think i might be ahead of the game. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! mine went out today in a bright yellow packaging! woo! I sent some Florida Sunshine to Chicago! lol :)

    So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Going to wrap up and seal mine today and it shall be mailed out tomorrow. :) Exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just finished packaging mine! This has been fun... I can't wait to see everyone's on the 14th!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mine went out a day early ooops!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Got my scarf after school today and am mailing it to my lovely partner tomorrow. I'm pumped!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY!!! Mine is going out tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete