Pages

Friday, September 11, 2009

Scarf Swap INFO

If you have entered the swap as of right now, you should have received an email from me with a little questionaire to fill out. The email subject is: SCARF SWAP Info. Please return to me ASAP so I can keep the information up to date.

Many of you have sent back the info forms already, if you have not-PLEASE DO! I appreciate it.

Remember-tell your friends. There is still a week to sign up!

*Please let me know if you have not received the swap info. I used the email addresses you provided me with.

3 comments:

  1. Man, you totally deserve a scarf. This swap is taking over your life! lol, glad you're having fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't receive the info in my email. It's r n u f f e r @ radford.edu... send it again please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps, the email doesn't have spaces, I just wanted you to see how it's spelled, a lot of people get it mixed up.

    ReplyDelete