Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

Not Me! Monday! Orchard Version

I did not have an incredibly amazing time at the orchard with my nieces, my sister-in-love, my sister, brother, good friend and her daughter on my day off. I would not enjoy my day off to maximum potential. No, not I.

I did not go apple picking and make my little brother do this. It was not my idea. I would never come up with something so provocative!


I did not force my niece to take photos with me (when she absolutely dreads them)...and I did not accidentally zoom in getting one of my favorite pictures of all time of the two of us.


I did not absolutely get the heebie-jeebies when I saw the craziest cross-breed of pumpkin and PEANUT you've ever seen. I didn't feel a little sick to my stomach over it.


I did not eat a hot dog and a philly soft pretzel (with a side of home-made potato chips) for lunch, there. That's like, carb overload, and totally something I would neverrrrr do.

I did not love being with my siblings. I do not love when my brother is home from college. Ewww..little brothers. I do not think my sister looks schnazzy and hawt in that hat.


I do not think I have the freaking cutest nieces EVER....you cannot deny this red hair and blue eyes. YOU CAN'T. No one can.


I am not secretly proud of how COOL this picture is.

***


18 comments:

  1. love this and love you! it was so much fun today. thanks for taking such awesome pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!! Sounds like you did not have a wonderful day! :)

    I love little red haired girls!! I am really hoping that we have a little girl with curly red hair!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a great weekend!
    Peanut pumpkins? Seriously?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable! I am so glad you had a great time NOT having a great day off! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pics! Looks like you had a great weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha, how cute. Love that first pic. Of course it wasn't you that made him do it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun!!! Which orchard did you go to? Highland?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your becoming quite the photographer...get all that practice in because you'll want to capture all those sweet moments when your little precious arrives ;-)

    On another note... Naughty you for putting your little brother up to that...LoL... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos! Your whole family is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These pics are amazing!! So full of life! And the extra accidentally zoomed in photo is a framer!! What a great weekend! :) (I laughed out loud at the apple pic. yeah. I did)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a such a cute family! It looks like a really fun day.
    And yes- that last pic is super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photos!

    And yeah, that pumpkin-peanut mutant is creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhh how sweet!! You and your sister look so much alike!

    Your nieces really are the cutest things ever. That red hair is to die for :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That pumpkin peanut thing is so gross....but you saved it with the absolutely precious pics of your niece. And that last one was pretty great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That sounds like such a beautiful day with equally gorgeous pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a wonderful Fall day and amazing pictures. Man, I love hotdogs. I want one.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yay for a good time! Althought, those pumpkin peanut things gross me out a little bit :)

    ReplyDelete