Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

**Show us your SCARVES ladies!**


I assume by now all of you should have received your scarves from your swap-mate. I hope it was fun for all of you. Thank you so much for participating.

If you didn't already, please take a minute and post a picture of you and your new scarf on your blog, thanking your partner--and letting us all in on your gift. We're nosy, ya know.

So go ahead, and add your name to the Mr. Linky--and please link directly to your post on the scarf (not just generally to your blog).

Thank you, thank you, thank you for participating! I can't wait to see them all. There were over 30 swap-mates! We should be seeing about 60 scarves if all goes as planned.

PS: The surprise scarf from ME went to Abbey @ Life's No Storybook. You can see her scarf from me on her post here.




17 comments:

  1. Loved this swap - thanks for hosting Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so much fun! Thank you for being such a great host;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting Katie! It was so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for hosting this! It was truly a blast! Fall is fabulous..but it has it's moments where you realize "aw crap.. it's getting cold" and a new scarf is exactly the fix for that issue! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this was so much fun! thanks for hosting it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting this swap and I have enjoyed finding your blog! This was such a great idea, because who doesn't love a new scarf??

    ReplyDelete
  7. can't wait to sit down and look through everyone's pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The swap sounds so fun! I wish I had known so I could have participated. =(

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad I could do it too! thank you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for putting this together. I'm thrilled with my scarf! Can't wait for the next swap =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. it sounds like it was an amazing swap! I have loved looking at everyones!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This was a great idea and just in time for fall. I love my scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're amazing!! Thanks so much!!! This was fantastic! Just wanted to say hi - hope you're well!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you so much for hosting! it was so much fun! I am out of town and totally got the dates messed up...and I tried so hard to post this on time!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for hosting this swap! It was so much fun! I meant to post my picture and link back yesterday, but there was a lot going on -- so today it's done. Thanks again Katie!

    ReplyDelete