Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

So...I've decided....

....that my baby in the belly needs this.



I'm also really obsessed with all things hand-made, which is why I'm really going to piecing the nursery together rather then buying one of those matchy-match sets. Although there ARE cute ones out there, I just figure with my creativity, I am bound to come up with something decent. I am dreaming of a vintagey style quilt, owls, and a very cool, modern tree mural.

Quilt from Etsy.

Also, I want my child to own every hand-made beanie, and onsie that was ever made on Etsy. I know, that would be a lot. But, it's what I want. (ha..) I also adore all things made by the lovely, Angie and sold at her Etsy Shop. I am dying for all of her homemade burp-clothes and little lovies. [Which come in lots of different colors and fabrics.]



I also am dreaming of all the homemade mobiles.


...also trying to figure out how I can incorporate the Wallflower set by LaDifference.


I realize I'm a bit premature on all of this. But, we've already decided to do a gender-neutral nursery as it is. It's not like I have to wait until 20 weeks to start dreaming. So, is it a crime to start thinking about it? I think not. :)



*Ps: I've realized that many of these items look more girlie--they are more so ideas. We are definitely going for a more neutral room. But, I adore all of the above. Okay. Bye.


18 comments:

  1. the majority of my nursery came from etsy, there's so many amazing things on there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, gotta looove etsy!!!
    Check out my friend Lynn's, Me and Moo shop http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6079146
    She makes the best tag blankets and their nice and big...

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of those ideas are adorable! It must be so much fun finally being able to decorate a nursery! You can do so many things in a baby's room that wouldn't work in any other part of the house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOve the etsy quilt and the onesie! (Which all bloggy babies must have!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is so funny! jorden and i were thinking owls and vintage too!
    i'm def making our bedding because there is nothing i like enough to want to buy! i loveee the onesie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute things! You have great taste and I can't wait to see everything together!!

    I've seen the Wallflower several times and LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh no katie! now i must. have. that. quilt! :) GREAT ideas! keep them coming

    ReplyDelete
  8. That blogstar onesie is awesome and a must!!

    Love the quilt and the mobile. Also the flowers. It is all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The onesie is soo cute!! I love nurseries that are peiced together so creativly and look totally adorable!! Happy decorating :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That onsie is PERFECT. I must get one for my future love child!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are going to be the cutest mommy EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't know Etsy existed when I was pregnant with Logan. Next pregnancy, my Etsy obsession is going to get me in trouble. I love EVERYTHING you have picked out.

    Logan has a tree on his wall too. We made it more boyish by putting little boys in STL hockey, football, and baseball jerseys under the tree. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww, I love that little Blogstar onsie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That onesie is seriously ADORABLE!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the look you are beginning to go for! Please, it is NEVER to early to plan. I already know what I want our nursery to look like and we aren't trying for another 3 years!! EMBRACE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ahhhhhhhh, that onesie is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute onsie!! :)

    If God blesses us with children, I am TOTALLY buying a ton of stuff of etsy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I totally would love to decorate a nursery with owls!!!! LOL:-) I am a bit of an owl freak!

    ReplyDelete