Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thankful Thursdays



I'm thankful that every day I feel a little less sick.

I'm thankful for the chicken and rice concoction that made my puppy's stomach feel better.
[Oh you should be glad I spared you that story. Fer-real. Not pretty. Let me just say, I was sobbing in frustration yesterday morning. Sobbing.]

I'm thankful that they picked the top 20 on SYTYCD last night. The real good stuff starts now. Three cheers!

I'm thankful for hand sanitizer.

I'm thankful that I haven't gained any weight yet. In fact, I've lost some. Not that its a good thing-but, it could be worse. [Trust me, I'm aware the poundage will start soon.]

I'm thankful for a husband who I force ask nicely to rub my ever-so-achey shoulders.

I'm really thankful for sleep, for without it, I'd be the most miserable lady you'd ever meet.

I'm so thankful for all the wonderful ladies I've met through the blogosphere. I wish we all lived within minutes, heck, hours of one another so we could get together and hang out. I'm convinced some of you are BFF material.

xoxo,

13 comments:

  1. YES bc then we could watch SYTYCD together!! I'm loving this seasons top 20... so far at least. Seems much more diverse and I think they're all bring a lot to the show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Jessica, we could have SYTYCD parties all the time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was JUST thinking this morning about all the amazing women I've met through blogging. We should all move to one giant island so we can blog, talk, and hang out together all day. Of course, the husbands can come too. They can hang out in their man-caves while we're all busy reading and sun-bathing, lol. Doesn't that sound FUN?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know what you mean about bloggy friends! i talk about my bloggy friends and jorden doesnt understand because "you've never met!"

    you have a great thankful list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am with Brittany from Notes From The Grove! An island adventure...aaahhh. I wish we lived closer. I don't even watch SYTYCD but I would if I could watch it with you! :) Sorry for teasing you on FB the other day. Hope Mac is all better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel the same about the blogging world. Sometimes I think I have more in common with my blogger friends than my "real life" friends. Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let's all move closer, K? YOu're BFF material for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to hear that you are feeling better, and over the preggo sickies. Hopefully it stays that way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great list! :) I'm so happy to hear you're feeling better [along with your pup!] and that you're getting enough sleep and have a good hubby who will give you back massages. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So much to be thankful and that miracle growing inside your belly I know is at the top of your list and all the sickness in the world will be so worth it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fantastically wonderfully delicious list!! :) oooo I have SYTYCD DVRed at home and need to watch it! Super excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww I wish that we all lived closer as well! We should all just meet up once a year at a different location each time! It would be a blast@

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can we be BFF?! I totally agree...why do we all have to live so far apart?! I love that quilt and the mobile. I saw that and immediately thought, "I need to learn to sew!" But, knowing me, I'll just buy it all. But, you my creative friend, could make all kinds of stuff!

    ps- I would already have bought a truckload for my baby...both boy and girl stuff! It's never too early.

    ReplyDelete