Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thankful Thursdays

I am shocked how fast Thursday's really do roll around. Hooray for them--because, tomorrow is Friday. How I love thee.

Today I am thankful.

I'm thankful that I have a warm, cozy house to live in.

I'm thankful that I have a husband who cares about my needs.

I'm thankful for long nights of sleep, that FEEL long. I love that. So much.

I'm thankful that I have an excuse when someone says, "You look tired this morning!" (because it totally just.happened.)

I'm thankful for Mento's...the fruit and strawberry kind.

I'm thankful for seltzer water. It may gross you out, but I love it. Zero calories, and I feel like I'm drinking soda. It also eases my nausea.

I'm thankful that I'll have 13 weeks done, accomplished, under my belt. Then, onto the 2nd trimester. [Wow-thought I'd never get to say that.]

I'm thankful (although at the time, was slightly preturbed) that when I went to zip my black dress pants yesterday they wouldn't even budge. They were a NO-GO. Because? This means, my baby is growing.

I'm thankful that I'm able to comfortably get my hair highlighted. I wanted to get out of the 1st trimester just to be safe. Now? I'm going this weekend. I can't stand this drab look.

I'm thankful that I get to wear jeans to work tomorrow, and it's a half day with students. Yessss. (I love them, I really do. But we all need a break.)

What are you thankful for?


8 comments:

  1. yay Katie! What great things to be thankful for!

    I am thankful that I COULD zip my pants up this morning - Or else my post today would NOT be too happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for that healthy and growing baby inside of you!!!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy the baby is growing! :) I also wanted to add that I used to hate seltzer water but that is what you get over here when you order water. So, it's grown on me. Is the nausea any better at week 13?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for that growing belly!!! I on the other hand - like the first commenter - am VERY thankful that my jeans are zipping up and are more and more loose(?) by the week.
    I am also thankful for our warm, cozy apartment and for a husband that spoils me to no end. Although that may not be very healthy in the long run. I'm also thankful for 2 midday cups of coffee. The End.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm thankful for a sister who is taking such good care of my future niece or nephew. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thankful for my inlaws...they really are awesome godly people who would do anything for us. Not everyone can say that and I know I am blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really like your blog! Your Thankful Thursdays reminded me to think about the good things we all have in our life and why we should all be so lucky. It actually inspired my post. Hope you don’t mind that I borrowed your idea for today! Looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am thankful for a daughter who is carrying my next grandaughter or grandson. i love you Katie!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete