Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Zambian Earring Winner!

Hey ladies,

A few weeks ago I posted about my sisters work she does in Zambia, Africa. She had been raising money for a deaf school to get 30 some mattress for the kids to sleep on, who were previously sleeping on wooden slats.

I opened it up to you lovely girls, and about 9-10 of you donated. Every bit counts! I am proud to say that she reached her goal in 10 days! How amazing is that? God is awesome. Things are already in the works over there getting the mattresses purchased!

So, I promised one of you who donated would be randomly selected to be sent a pair of Zambian-made earrings....

so without further ado....

Trina! You are the winner.

[Email me with your information if you will! I can't wait to send you your earrings.]


Thank you all for your genorousity!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad I could help out! I know every little bit helps. It will be an honor to have a pair of Zambian earrings! Thank you Katie and tell your sister I said thank you and I pray God blesses her and expands her territory to show the love of Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Trina!! I wish Jason and I could have donated to this, but the cause has certainly been in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete