Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday Bits

-I only taught for a 2.5 days this week, and yet, somehow it felt like an eternity. I guess that's what not feeling good and watching the hours go by slowly at home will do to you.

-I'm a really big fan of Dunkin Donuts. Not even the donuts, actually...in fact, I never eat them. But, a Cinnamon Raisin Bagel. Mmmm, mmm good.

-On that note, I have not gained any weight yet. In fact, I think I lost another few pounds. Which, is understandable considering my current state. [Can't you tell I'm trying to be good and not mention vomit in this post? crap. fail.]

-I am beyond sure that the lbs will pack on later. Although, I will do my best not to binge eat.

-During this pregnancy, and particularly this week, I've been really annoyed with my dog. He jumps on me while playing in all the wrong places (ie: my tummy), started reverting back to puppyhood and barks in the middle of the night for no reason. I hope this is a phase that ends quickly, because one of my overused phrases lately has been, "When we have a baby....this {insert behavior} is not gonna work!"

-Last night, Declan and I went to bed with the covers over our head, intertwined, because that.spider.might.be.real. Declan said it was so vivid and real, and it's possible it was a dream...but literally...it just felt so real. Therefore, I was FREAKED. Most of the night. Perrrfect. ps: covers did not stay over our head, once we realized oxygen was a neccessity.

-I made homemade chicken noodle soup last weekend...and packed it into little tupperwares, which Declan has eaten every single day for lunch. It literally made my night when he told me he looks forward to lunch because the soup is that good. Needless to say, I think I'll be making that soup every week or two for his lunches. [Wow, I feel like quite the diva saying that!]

-I've been researching fetal doppler's like it's my job. I know which one I want, and its about $100. I want to buy it. In fact, I've put it in a shopping cart over 5 times, and never checked out yet. I just want to listen in and hear the little wooshing heartbeat more then once every 4 weeks. I'm impatient!

-I hate that this weekend is cleaning weekend. I absolutely DREAD cleaning the house from top to bottom. I mean, I feel great when it's done--but I haaaaaaaaate it while doing it.

Happy, happy weekend!

14 comments:

  1. That's actually great that you have no weight gain, minus the reason for it. Hope you feel better soon!!!

    Chick noodle soup sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. homemade chicken noodle soup? Geez. I am surrounded by too many domestic goddesses! ;)

    I am sorry the pup is bothering you - Get a water bottle and spray him, that will teach him!

    I am sure that spider is long gone - No worries! Yall get a good nights rest!

    Happy Friday love xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. homemade chicken noodle soup? Geez. I am surrounded by too many domestic goddesses! ;)

    I am sorry the pup is bothering you - Get a water bottle and spray him, that will teach him!

    I am sure that spider is long gone - No worries! Yall get a good nights rest!

    Happy Friday love xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! Love that you might buy a doppler! One of my friends did, too! I bet that reassuring heartbeat sound is such comfort...and such happiness! :) And I hope the sicky stuff goes away.. :( ANNND I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful, wonderful weekend girl!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummm if the chicken soup is that good, post the recipe!!! :) I demand that you share. I'll share the recipe for the chocolate marshmallow muffins that I just made!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE homemade chicken noodle soup! Do you freeze it? Does it taste as good unforzen? I've never tried that before.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOL'ed at the image of the two of you hiding under the covers. You are too funny!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Will you email me your chicken noodle soup recipe? That sounds sooo good!

    Also, have you looked on craigslist or Ebay for the doppler? You can find some really nice stuff on there. I also started asking ppl that don't live close to me if I can pay with paypal and a lot have let me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your pregnancy honesty. It is nice to hear that its not all picnics and roses. Gives me a realistic view of just what it will be like when we finally decide its time to have kids (if I had my way it would be right now!). This weekend is cleaning day for us too. I am still not 100% mobile yet (car accident = 3rd degree sprained ankle) but I am afraid hubby just isn't capable of cleaning like he is supposed to. I am going to be hobbling around the house doing whatever I am able to get the house back in some semblance of order. So I totally sympathize with you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey girl! just wanted to let you know that i tried your apple pie recipe and it was FANTASTIC! seriously, my dinner guests loved it and so did my husband! It's def. a keeper! thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You may have to post this chicken noodle soup recipe, dear friend!

    And oh I feel you on cleaning! I hate it (but love it when its done.) I feel the same way about grocery shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Katie!

    Thanx for your sweet comment<3 Actually the guy at the store had no experience whatsoever with writing on cakes but we begged him to do it and told him we'd trust him. I had to be done so it worked!

    ReplyDelete
  14. film ve sinema film izle
    izle ve seyret
    film izle
    online ve bedava
    film izle
    yerli ve yabancı
    film izle
    sinema filmleri
    çizgi film izle
    film izleme
    anime izle
    çizgi filmler ve anime izle
    erotik film izle
    erotik filmler...
    erotik film izle

    bedava film izle

    online film izle

    ReplyDelete