Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

Not Me! Monday! Am I that girl?

I did not crave PF Changs for dinner Friday night...I did not proceed to beg my husband to go. He was not gracious and did not give in. When we were NOT on the way there, I did not suddenly change my mind and say, "Umm...how about mexican instead?"
I am not that kind of pregnant woman.

I did not get super excited about said Mexican food and then halfway through stop dead in my tracks as if I hit a wall. No more food allowed in. I hadn't only eaten some chips and salsa by this point. I did not have an expensive entree coming in, oh, any minute.

I did not get super excited about Babys-r-Us and beg ask nicely if we could go in and check out if some of the patterns we liked are still there. We both did not enjoy cruising the isles and saying "Awww!" to most things we saw. I did not then say, "We have to go. I'm going to be sick!" even though I really.wanted.to.stay.

~~~

I did not go to the mall for lunch on Saturday because I enjoy a food-court where I can pick and choose whatever the heck I want to eat at any given moment. The food court was not PACKED and there were no seats, leaving me to hawk for seats (which I SO hate). I did not get attacked hugged by 4 or 5 of my students. I did not say in my head, "this is the weekend......hellOOoooo?!"

I did not put off cleaning my house yet another weekend.

~~~

We did not skip church to celebrate my nieces 3rd birthday at build-a-bear and cheesecake factory. We certainly would never do that.

I am not tickled by these adorable pictures.


To join in the fun, go to MckMama's site.


17 comments:

  1. Great pictures...the one of the 4 of you looks so natural ;-) You'll be cute parents ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you didn't actually get sick! I love, love, LOVE the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, your photos are adorable! You're going to make such beautiful parents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a great post!!! You are **glowing**
    (and without a greenish hue!)

    Love the pics of hubs with the girls...so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The picture of you guys with the kids is so adorable! I think it's totally okay to be that girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such sweet pictures. Especially the one with everyone in the booth - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are just too cute, and I agree.... you pregnant, you have every right to change your mind and eat whatever the heck you want, haha!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those pictures are just so adorable! You can tell just how great of parents you two will be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are absolutely precious!

    How funny that you changed your mind on the way to dinner after begging hubby to go to PF Changs. I love it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely pictures! You look so amazing! I can't wait to see you with your own precious baby :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, everytime I walk past that kiosk in the KOP mall and see those hamock thingies...I always want to plop my but down and sit. In fact I often wonder how awesome it would be to work at that one and just sit in those chairs all day and people watch in the mall (totally one of my guilty pleasures...I could people watch for HOURS!) Sounds like a great weekend Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG you + headband= total cuteness!! I would LOVE me some mexican food!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I change my mind about restaurants like that ALL.THE.TIME! And I'm not even pregnant, haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You guys are so cute and it sounds like you had such a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ah, yes, the joys of seeing students out of school. I'll admit, I've hidden before to avoid their hugs. A little wrong, but so worth it.

    ReplyDelete